14 Oct 2016

Christmas - sooner than you think...

Look around... It is coming and you can already see the signs! 
These lights are in our home town Lahti.

Rautatienkadun jouluvalot, Lahti

If you wish to give something very special for Christmas for your horse loving loved one 
or a good friend, it´s about the time to start giving it a serious thought.

The closer the Christmas season comes, the busier is our goldsmith.
You have to be prepared for the six weeks delivery time...




"The most meaningful jewellery I ever had
- or will ever have."



"Every time I looked at it I started crying. I was so happy.
That went on for three days..."



Bracelet Armana and ring Cassiopeia

"Our daughter was the best gift, but the ring with my mare´s hair was the second best.
I think I have the most loving and caring
husband in the world. "

What do you think, would one of these items be the best 
Christmas present ever? 

We bet it would - or any other jewellery from
the original nannasalmi collection made with the receiver´s
own horse´s hair.

Enquiries and orders also by email
minna.maattanen@nannasalmi.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!