5 Aug 2015

My Girl Trocadia


My girl (Trocadia) has a special story. She comes from the stud Olympia. After a few races she has been rejected. One win and a few positionings haven´t been enough. Afterwards her previous owner (herself a jockey) took her and she got 2 foals. 

Her owner kept the foals but the mare in addition was too expensive. By chance I heared of her, went to see her and immediately fell in love with her. She set me back 200 €. We moved to a western barn and I decieded to ride her in western style. 

Since about 2 months she is under the saddle now. Sometimes we still have some differences. She has a lot of character and she is very intelligent. But anyway I prefare those horses.

She is a real beauty (and she knows it very well). And for me she is very special. My dream and my wish complied absolutely with her.


Alexandra Spürck, Germany






Like us in Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!